Gun-A-Month Referral Program Official Rules
1. No referral or purchase is necessary to enter or win. Referring a student does not increase chances of winning.
2. The contest will run continuously until further notice. One entry will be chosen at random from the prior month’s entries on the first Tuesday of every month. A minimum of 25 entries musts be present for the drawing to be held.
3. There will be two winners. The first winner will be the current student who attended one of the classes by US Gun Class the prior month, entered a valid referral code at registration and whose entry was drawn. The second winner will be the former US Gun Class student whose referral code was entered by the winning current student.
4. US Gun Class will not be shipping firearms as part of this contest. The winners will each receive a check for $500 to purchase the firearm or gear of their choice. No substitutions.
5. Odds: Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winners will be selected in a random drawing. Winners will be notified by the email address or phone number that they provided in their student registration or mail in entry. US Gun Class will have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam folder, security, or junk email settings. US Gun Class is not responsible for failure of notice due to incorrect or non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner fails to claim the prize within 15 days of notification the prize may be forfeited or an alternate winner may be selected.
7. Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of the United States, 21 years of age or older at the time of entry that can legally own a gun. US Gun Class employees, instructors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
8. How to enter:
* Online entry: The prospective student will need to enter a valid referral code from a former student in the Referral Code field on the Class Registration form.
* No purchase necessary entry: To enter without referring a student legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and complete email address on a standard 4”x6” postcard (with no outer envelope). Entries are limited to one per household per month. Mail this postcard to: US Gun Class, Attn: Referral Contest, 508 Industrial Dr SW, Willmar MN 56201. US Gun class is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incomplete, or postage due mail entries.
9. Conditions: Winners may be required to execute and return within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification, an Affidavit or Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, and any other documentation US Gun Class reasonably requires for prize fulfillment. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that US Gun Class accepts no responsibility or liability relating to injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded. All taxes and fees are each winner's responsibility. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win one of the prizes, US Gun Class can publish your first name, last initial, and state of residence in social media and on various websites.
10. Winners list: For a list of previous prize winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to US Gun Class, Attn: Referral Contest, 508 Industrial Dr SW, Willmar MN 56201.